Nothing is sweeter than to reply to Beefy's letter ...Weeks after I received Beefy's letter and toy, there was a big hooha amongst my canine friends! My beloved Mr. Toffee, The Welsh Corgi's both mother and aunty were so furious that they were worried about Beefy chewing me up! They also think that their Toffee has a stiff competition now! End of the day, they think that Beefy and I will never meet as Toffee is living in Sai Kung, and still in Hong Konh. Hence a higher chance of seeing each other! Pretzel's mom on the other hand almost had Pretzel slept over at our place! But I do miss Pretzel. He moved to Singapore after hearing that Beefy and I have an affair! ...
The Letter reads :
Dear Beefy,
I was so thrilled to have received your gift of Angry Birds; not just one, but six in total! It is a mesmerizing treat!
I think you are so cool-looking. My Dad told me all about you. I was all bright eyes and bushy tail (which I don’t have any)!
I wonder when we can meet and if you would protect me against all harm. You know I have short legs but a cute butt and broad chest!
I will leave you with my contact information and please do reply if you have time. I would love to hear from you and learn more about you.
Koyuki (Koko-Chan)
http://koyuki-mj.blogspot.com
E-mail: mjkoyuki@yahoo.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment